An exciting 90-minute service for creating longer, thicker, curlier and more abundant eyelashes. Eyelash extensions are used to enhance the length, curl, fullness, and thickness of natural eyelashes. Your esthetician will apply your set by individually adhering the mink lash extensions to the eyelashes one-by-one with medical grade glue in order to prevent the lashes from sticking together. False eyelashes and eyelash extensions are not the same. The fake lash never touches the skin, or impedes the growth of the natural lash.
- A full, high impact glamorous look with natural looking volume.
- Corrective techniques for sparse areas.
- Dramatically transforms short or thin lash lines.
- Little to no need for mascara.
They are made of synthetic, soft and lush fibers with high gloss mink lashes.
We only use the safest pharmaceutical grade adhesive, which never come into contact with skin. Eyelashes are adhered about 1 mm away from the skin.
Eyelash extensions last through the length of your natural growth cycle of each lash, which is between 60-100 days. Touch ups are recommended every 4 weeks to replace lashes, which have fallen out due to the cycle of natural lashes.
The great thing about lash extensions is you won’t have a need for mascara post-treatment! However, water based mascara options are available. Waterproof mascara is DEFINITELY NOT recommended.
Yes, it is safe to receive lash extensions. However, it is not recommended to tint, dye, or perm lashes while extensions are applied.
Come in to have us professionally remove them with a special remover PLEASE do not attempt to remove them yourself, as the glue is very strong.
Preparing for your treatment:
You should thoroughly clean you lashes with a mild cleanser. DO NOT use oily make-up remover to clean your lashes prior to application. Lashes should not be curled or permed and all make-up should be removed.
The following MUST be AVOIDED following treatment:
- Manual lash curlers: These curlers will break both extensions and natural lashes.
- Oil based make-up removers or oil based make-up: The bonding agent used for your eyelash extensions is oil based and will melt away when it comes in contact with oil based eye products.
- Eyelash perming or tinting: These procedures can damage your new lashes.
- Getting wet during the first 24-48 hours: Avoid getting lashes wet with water, while working out, steam rooms or hot yoga. The adhesive will reactivate and may cause lashes to stick together
- Rubbing lashes or eyes: To cleanse lash extensions dampen a spoolie and gently hug your lash line to cleanse, after cleansing always pat dry your lashes.